How to casually do the required Software Engineering and designing?
I am an inexperienced developer and face the following problem:
- My company is a start up and has no fix Software engineering systems.
- I am assigned tasks with not very clear and conflicting requirements.
- I don't have to follow any designs or verify requirements officially.
- I code all day and finally get stuck where requirement conflicts and I have to start over again.
- I can-not spend a lot of time doing proper SRS or SDD.
How should I:
- List out Requirements for myself. (Not an official document)
- How to verify and validate the requirements?
- How to visualize them?
- How to design them with minimum effort? (As its going to be with me only)
I don't want to waste my time coding something that's gonna collapse according to requirement conflict or something!
I don't want to compromise with quality but don't want to re-write everything on some change that I didn't expected.
I imagine making a diagram for my thought process that will show me conflict in the diagram itself, then finally correcting the diagram - I decide my design and structure my code in terms of interfaces or something.
And then finally start implementing my design.
I am able to sense the lack of systematic approach, but don't know how to proceed!
How can I have diagram that I talked about for requirement verification?