- What is better naming conventions at Xcode regardng External File (images, sounds) etc?
- Is there any guideline from vendor Apple?
- As we store our projects at SVN, is there any complicity from Hosted Server (we use Linux + Server SVN ) ?
closed as primarily opinion-based by durron597, user40980, user22815, gnat, GlenH7 Aug 12 '15 at 18:48
Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
Better to follow Unix naming conventions here
- Always use lowercase characters
- Only 1 dot for file extension, otherwise no dot allowed
- No white space allowed
- For long file name use hyphen(-)
If you follow Unix naming conventions, there will no complexity as your server configuration.