Edit: I asked this question 3 or 4 years ago when I was new to web-development, the question looks a bit stupid to me today. I wanted to create a server setup of my own without relying on other hosting providers. I wanted to delete this question, but it have some nice answers, so I'm leaving it.
I want to deploy my website to multiple physical servers.
Is there possible methods to save files and setting (and also the user input), on all physical servers, so that servers do the following jobs:
- Servers used as a network, speeding up the process giving a robust thing to the end user.
- Data to be stored on all the servers' hard drivers, and
- Every server have the internet connection from different provider, so for example
- if any of the internet providers gets down, or
- there occur any hardware or power failure,
the website still runs, without a break and without any data loss.
Does anyone know about some online course or some comprehensive tutorials about this topic ?