I am designing a card game playable against the computer.
The rule is very simple
- Both player and CPU gets 10 cards of 1 to 10.
- Player and CPU plays a single card at the same time, every round.
- The one who plays the bigger number wins the round.
- Repeat this for 10 times.
- At the end of the 10th round, the one who won the most rounds is the winner.
So the problem is, I cannot figure out the logic of the program. The first round was easy. I had figured of 3 characters, one is bold (he draws one of 8,9,10 at the first round) and timid (he draws one of 1, 2, 3 at the first round), and for the last, this is not confirmed but a character who randomly draws like bold and timid, so a player cannot be sure whom he is playing against.
But I could not figure out the logic after the first round. Each character must have a logic or pattern so player feels like he's playing against another player.