I took this screen shot while watching a BBC documentary. The scene showed a scientist keying into a computer. The language isn't something I've seen before. Does anybody know what it's?


1 Answer 1


that is almost certainly MATLAB or OCTAVE, the open-source version


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.