I've been recently thinking about the following question:
When are requirements good enough for implementation?
I'm trying to create a checklist of some sort that can at least semi-objectively answer this question.
Here are some of my thoughts about methods and checks to ensure good requirements:
- Ambiguity Poll (are the requirements precise enough for the development team)
- Non-functional requirements are defined
- Exclusive use of defined ubiquitous language
- "Conditions of Statisfaction" are defined by the customer
- Business Value and Technical Value are clear and communicated
Please share your thoughts.