As others have pointed out, it is impossible to give a definitive answer to your question.
To determine what is best in a particular situation you should look at
- What are the important requirements for the site?
- Response times?
- Concurrent users needing to be handled?
- What are your developers' skill sets?
- How will the site be hosted?
- Do you have to work with an existing code base?
- Personal preference of the developers/management etc (Not everyone works the same, hence langauge benefits will vary from person to person)
- Skills available in the current job market
- Many more...
The language someone will use will depend on how the questions above are answered.