I'm currently working on 2 software projects:
- A Social Networking Web Site for an NGO
- A Patient Management System for a hospital
Although I've been programming for 5 years, I can't just say that I'm very good at testing or Test Driven Designing an application.
How would you arrange your Software Testing before coding phase, during coding and after you finished the coding phase for
- a. providing stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test.
- b. providing an objective, independent view of the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation.
and how do you understand that your program/application/product
- c. meets the business and technical requirements that guided its design and development
- d. works as expected
p.s. please feel free to edit the question since my english is not very powerful.