I am trying to develop an web app that will connect to an agent that will be downloaded and installed on a client.
- I want to be able to send remote commands to the agent
- Perform some operation on the agent
- Upload results to the remote server.
- The web app on the server will basically act as the front end for the agent. (sendng commands).
- I am thinking of using python for this project.
So the question is.
Is it possible to do what I am trying to do in python?
Is it the right way to implement what I am trying to do?
Is there a better way to do what I am trying to do?