I'm wondering, although as I think both options are possible.
Currently, there are two versions for Blazor projects in visual studio 2019.
If you want to connect to a backend DB then there are two project solution options:
- a "Hosted Blazor WebAssembly app" project.
- a "Blazer server-side" project.
Both can handle connections towards a SQL backend.
Now I kinda wonder (starting a big and complex DB project), what and why would you choose one above the other what's your experience with it?
I'm wondering about:
- How about coding, and future software version updates.
I wouldn't mind big changes in how we code.
But it should be good maintainable in practice, So doing software updates, it must be debuggable,
No hex errors when supporting client problems (which might be coding bugs).
Just asking others what codes with is most maintainable currently?
- What is currently the most modern though safe road to travel with these two Blazor versions.
Are there maybe risks I should be aware of if I choose one above the other.
did some of you had a bad experience?.
- Is there a public roadmap plan from MS what their direction is with .net core.
Cause over the last years there has been a lot of changes in .net core.
And I don't like to bett on the wrong horse here.