My understanding of a "browser" as a means of consuming software over the web:
- Browsers isolate web application execution to an environment which greatly reduces end user vulnerability.
- Browsers provide an approximately standard environment which developers can target with their software.
My understanding of container technologies:
- Containers isolate software execution.
- Containers ensure a standard environment.
- If this is theoretically possible, does it exist already? If it does not exist, why not?