Currently working as an .NET Developer.
I am very inquisitive and tend to ask questions mostly on C#, and mostly about the little things that confuse people easily.
Proficient in the following Every-Day Languages/Technologies/Applications I use(self rated, could be biased :P, determinate to my level of .NET Development ):
- ★★★★★ C#
- ★★★★☆ ASP.NET
- ★★★★☆ T-SQL
- ★★★★★ Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013
- ★★★★☆ Jquery
- ★★★★★ HTML
- ★★★☆☆ Angular JS
- ★☆☆☆☆ F# (just started learning it)
- ★★★☆☆ Batch Scripts
What I love about coding:
- Playing with Fire (Cause bugs to figure out what not to do)
- Optimizing code to reduce Cyclomatic Complexity and increase Maintainability
Figuring out Algorithms
Teaching Other Developers (though I don't answer a lot of questions on stack overflow due to fear of looking like a fool)
DISCOVERY. Always fun to experiment
What I hate about coding:
Having to deal with people who always think they are right, even when they are wrong or have no context of the current work.
Having to deal with purists.
- Stagnant code
- Doing 1500 Lines of code realizing I could have done it in around 40
- Triple Nested Ternary Expressions (SERIOUSLY, WHO WRITES THOSE?!)
- Keyboard Cats.
I am a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer. Here are my gloatbadges.