Member for 11 years, 11 months
Last seen more than a month ago
I have many years' experience on macOS, Linux, and Windows, and have a history of successfully delivering remotely-developed software, written with robust, maintainable code, to clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 100 companies and the US government.
Recently, I've integrated open-source libraries into Linux and Mac programs, converted a macOS application from 32-bit Carbon to 64-bit Cocoa, fixed bugs throughout an 18 GB embedded Linux source code base, and modified the internals of GTK+, GDK, WebKit, and the X11 server and client.
Other development skills and technologies I've used include:
• Linux: Pango, Cairo, Clutter, glib, WebKitGTK, libxml2, kernel drivers
• Macintosh: Cocoa, Xcode, AVFoundation, Core Graphics, Quartz, Carbon, QuickTime
• Embedded Linux: ARM (XScale, OMAP, Tegra) and x86
• Windows: MFC, Visual Studio, LeadTools
• Raster and vector graphics, video and multimedia
• C, C++, Objective C, SQL, Java, Perl, bash, json, XML
• C++ 11/14/17, STL, lambdas, Boost
• jsoncpp, libpng, zlib, openssl, Doxygen, Qt
• Cross-platform development and ports
• Scrum, Agile, Kanban
• Perforce, git, Subversion, Jira, Redmine