Member for 10 years, 9 months
Last seen more than a month ago
Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, 日本
Now working at a software company, in a division dealing mostly with semiconductor process optimization. Specifically, the mask process correction (MPC).
- Computational Science
- Multivariate optimisation methods
- Inverse problem (kernel determination)
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Micromagnetics (OOMMF, mumax3)
- Functional programming (now playing F#.)
- Array language (J)
- Took a liking to Julia programming language!
- Various FFT and 2D linear convolution algorithms
This user hasn’t posted yet.