- Trying to write more efficient C++ code.
- Designer of DiscKeeper BlackBox.
- Designed and developed DB Abstraction Library for Toshiba Medical Systems.
- Ported Matlab image processing algorithms to C++ application.
- Developed C++ and C# applications for Biomedical/Radio Activity instruments.
- Two years of development experience with Toshiba Medical Systems, Nozaki, Japan.
- Attended training programs at PerkinElmer, Naperville, Chicago, United States.
- Manifested skills as a technical writer at codeproject.
- worked as an offshore/onsite consultant for ACIST Medical Systems, MN and CA.
- Google Certified Associate Android Developer.
- Technical lead for Automated Liquid Handling Projects.
I can be reached at nizam.clt at google email.