- Backend developer (PHP or Java based).
- Architect (S.O.L.I.D. lover, Scrum-follower, DDD-fan).
- Linux server administration (proficient). Installed from scratch and tuned LAMP-stack web servers based on CentOS for my customers.
- Windows desktop administration (proficient). Use Windows workstation every day.
- PHP (expert). From scratch development of complex websites, various custom systems and one billing&accounting system.
- Delphi (expert). Commercial products written.
- Java (intermediate). Two successful projects in past: DistribuCalc and ShieldSuite
- CSS (beginner). Not really doing anything serious with CSS, but looking forward to try and learn things, while excercising something like BEM or OOCSS.
- C# (.NET, beginner). Just enjoying the power of this language. Closely watching Mono.
- Bash (beginner). Wrote simple automation scripts for Linux servers.
- [PHP] Laravel framework (expert). From scratch development of complex websites.
- [PHP] CakePHP (intermediate). Maintained a project, that was using it.
- [PHP] Symfony framework (beginner). Just enjoy this wonderful piece of art and follow its news.
- [PHP] Yii2 framework (beginner). Used it in one project.
- [CSS] Twitter Bootstrap (intermediate). Used in a new project.
- [JS] ReactJS (intermediate). Developed custom components for one of the websites using ReactJS.
- [JS] jQuery (intermediate). Used it in almost all PHP projects.
- [Java] JOOQ. Used it in my commercial Distribucalc project.
- MySQL (expert). Used in 90% of my projects from forums to billing systems.
- PostgreSQL (intermediate). Used it in one project as a powerful MySQL alternative.
- MS SQL Server (beginner). Used it as a backend storage for a retail accounting system.
- Git (expert). Using git branching model every day (release-, feature-, task-branching)
- Ansible (intermediate). Used it to build custom Vagrant environment for dev purposes.
- RabbitMQ (intermediate). Used as a communication method for delayed tasks using SOA.
- Redis (intermediate). My caching system fo the choice.
BadgesView all badges
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
Civic DutyNov 20, 2015
NecromancerMar 26, 2019
Good AnswerSep 22, 2020
Dec 19, 2016
Nov 6, 2015
Jan 20, 2018
Dec 4, 2015
Apr 25, 2015
Top network postsView all network posts