I am a Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence enthusiast. I am pursuing my master thesis in the field of Generative Adversarial Networks at AI4BD GmbH, Dresden, Germany.
- Computer vision, Convolution neural network, Machine learning, Deep learning, Image processing, and pattern recognition.
- Supervised and unsupervised learning
- TensorFlow, Keras, OpenCV.
- Python, C Programming, Data structures using C and Algorithms, C++ Object Oriented Concepts and C++ Programming and Standard Template Library and MATLAB.
- Capable to write efficient code with algorithmic analysis and standard coding guidelines.
- Multi-threaded application development.
- Debugging using Visual Studio, GDB, and LLDB.
- Socket Communication, Software product development for OS like Windows 10, GNU LINUX(CentOS, Ubuntu), macOS and Chrome OS.
- Experience in writing Batch, Shell, and Power shell Scripting.
- GNU Make and Microsoft nmake build automation utility.
- Linux System Programming.
- Agile and Scrum software development life cycle.
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 27 '19