I have been working in Software development for more than a decade, developing custom software solutions for various businesses. Worked from end to end and involved in the complete life cycle to make the solution a reality. Focus on best quality and manageable code applying the best architecture and SOLID principles.
I believe and very passionate about code quality. There should be less code that does its work in an efficient way. The code should explain itself. A software product developed with good coding standards benefits both the customer and the technical team. I have put my efforts in mentoring and monitoring the code in my projects that I lead.
Throughout my career I got a good experience of different roles like Developer, Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead. Each roles requires its own responsibilities and strengths, I enjoyed and learned from each role. Worked with wide range of businesses from different countries for their software needs.
Here is a quick list of some of the technologies I've worked on in the recent past.
• BackEnd: .Net Core 2.x, Entity Framework, C#, ADO.NET, VB.NET, C++
• Web: ASP.NET web forms, ASP.net MVC, WEB API
• Webservices: SOAP, RESTful Web services like WEB API
• Databases: MS SQL, MySQL
• Deployment: TFS, AWS
• Servers: IIS
• Version Control: Git, SVN, TFS
The way I have worked
N-Tier (Onion architecture)
• Enterprise Resource Planner
• ACO based Care Management (ACO -> Accountable care organization in america)
• Multi tenant Nursery management system
• Customized CMS
I am good as a
• Team Player
• Solving complex problems
• Self starter
• Critical thinking
• Open minded
• Communication both verbal and written
AutobiographerDec 11, 2019