Brazilian Software Engineer graduated in Information Systems. Fluent in English and Spanish. ITIL and SCRUM certificated professional. Solid experience throughout the life cycle of software development. Working for over 15 years designing, building and deploying solutions for areas like Human Resources, Finance, Publishing, Telecommunications, Entertainment, Healthcare, Logistics and Energy. International experience interacting with professionals from several countries like Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Holland, USA, Colombia, Spain and Mexico.
- 10 years of experience in systems analysis, requirements gathering, object-oriented analysis, data modeling, technical specification.
- 15 years in systems development, maintenance, testing for national and international companies.
- 4 years interacting with professionals from different countries, of which 2 years playing technical project leadership role abroad, delegating, and following up tasks.
- 3 years negotiating with infrastructure and service providers.
- 2 years defining the IT tools and infrastructure to be implemented and processes to be improved, covering software, hardware, communications needs, to meet the needs of the organization.
- 2 years organizing and supervising the acquisition and update of computer systems, whether hardware or software (licenses, servers, contracts).