I want to create an application that has some optional steps. But I could not decide how to do step plans. It looks like a workflow.
I have a Work entity. This work includes specific business steps.
- Step-1 : Demand of work. ( DemanderName, DemandDate, DemandFiles )
- Step-2 : ...
- Step-3 : ...
- Step-4 : Work investigation starts. ( InvestigatorName, StartDate, EndDate, Files )
- Step-5 : After investigation, a decision done. This work is accepted or cancelled. ( Result, Date )
After a work created, the steps will done by order. But some steps could be cancelled. For example: I work on a work that does not include step-2 and step-3.
- Should I need create a database table for every step? (And I need to sign the step of work as completed or not completed.)
- I need to show work completion percentage. (Work-1 %20, Work-2 %60). If I use tables, how can I see the percentages?
I could not decide how I can design this.